Nom Nom

Okachobie
Administrator
What is your most favorite food? I don't mean like Mexican, Japanese etc...name 1 food item that you  absolutely love! Mine is cucumber sushi with wasabi/soy sauce!

Re: Nom Nom

Valexion
Administrator
Okachobie wrote
What is your most favorite food? I don't mean like Mexican, Japanese etc...name 1 food item that you  absolutely love! Mine is cucumber sushi with wasabi/soy sauce!
Well, if I have to choose one food... I would probably say Mom's Taco Casserole. It's delicious!
Author of the blog, Event Coordinator for the Guild, and temporary Assistant GM.