Blog Ideas

Valexion
Administrator
I'm going to open this thread in the hopes that I can get some ideas for projects on the blog.

What I'm looking for:
Is there a post that you would like to see?
Any improvements to anything on the blog? Forums, Pages, Widgets, etc.
Something you want to see added to the blog? A new page, etc.
Something removed from the blog?

I'm also looking for feedback on the blog as it is. What do you think of the comments, the sidebar, the pages, the forums. All this stuff is extremely helpful to hear feedback.

Anything is welcome, don't be shy.
Author of the blog, Event Coordinator for the Guild, and temporary Assistant GM.

Re: Blog Ideas

Rick
how about someone come in here every now and then....lol... I just got an email saying that the blog was inactive and was scheduled for deletion..... so I logged in and put a stop to it.    you're welcome :)